Sage Certified Clinicians™
Our Sage Certified Clinicians™ have completed an intensive and advanced Sage Day certification process which includes:
- Obtaining the highest level of licensure commensurate with clinician’s graduate degree. (For example, if someone has an MSW, they will need to have obtained their LCSW.)
- Possession of a school social worker or school counselor certification.
- Significant experience working in a therapeutic school environment.
- Completion of the required training modules for the certification.
- Participation in weekly individual supervision, peer supervision and participation in case discussions is required.
- Recommendation for Sage Certification by their direct supervisor.